Thursday, February 21, 2013

Wacom fail

Realized I've been taking my bamboo wacom for granted.... bought a wacom intuos5 thinking my life would change for the better....but now im completely wacom-less. Neither wacoms are working on any of my computers. Maybe its a sign that I need to go back to traditional media...

Anywhoo...here are a few pieces from costumed figure class (mainly before I became wacom-less). Looking back at these pieces, im not sure how I feel about them. Im definitely going to back and fix them later...I also got some quick in class sketches I'll share later.

Had no wacom while working on this so I had to use the pen tool (which was kind of painful). I remember I used to draw a lot with the pen tool before I got a wacom. I did manage to add a few finishing touches with a wacom from school 15 minutes before class started. The piece felt a bit lackluster overall so I added an eye patch and mustache :P



Official flyers for auction on Feb 28th at IKEA

.






My mom happened to catch this on the news a few weeks ago so it was pretty exciting and unexpected! Mine is cut off the entire time since its on the side (very far right) but oh well, you get the gist of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment