Friday, May 3, 2013

Modooools!

Here are some models I've done so far this term for my advance modeling class!! I'm still fixing these from critiques I received in class...

 Second project was to model a torso with accurate anatomy. Definitely the hardest project of the class.

<-- This render might look too dark  because the monitors at school are super bright so I had to darken it by 50%. Also im aware that the bottom of the torso looks funny (like little feets!) cause I tried to make an artsy cut line but it wasn't working after I rendered it. Gonna fix it later.


Maintaining polyflow that makes sense...wrecked my brains out trying to get this working. Also u can see the cut line at the bottom here.

 First project of the term! We had a reference for this little guy called Zombean. I was looking at the wrong reference so my proportions came out all wrong... I still like him though!



















Concept sketches for illustration class. Project was to use flat simple shapes to define a location. Express the feeling of the location with use of values and shapes.




Saw this girl smoking and talking on her phone with hood and sunglasses on while I was wandering around school area for location shots. It was totally a moment I had to capture. This sketch is a bit Tadahiro inspired.
 I ended up taking this to a finish stage. I liked the first design better but it seemed too generic. Not sure if I liked this piece that much...

1 comment:

  1. Didn't realize this page existed but from now on do expect me to be monitoring it for more amazing projects. I love seeing your school stuff! Makes me miss(and not miss haha) Ai!

    ReplyDelete