Sunday, September 30, 2012

Whats here

Finally got this art blog up and going! For the last few years I've been randomly posting works on my blog, but everything is sort of scattered all over the place so I decided it would be best to start a blog solely for posting sketches and projects. My original intent was to start a portfolio site (with my own domain), but at the moment im lacking portfolio-worthy pieces...so a blog will do for now.

Anyways, I'll start posting with works I did during my very first year at Ai, mainly stuff from foundation classes, and then continue on with recent works. Of course, there are tons of works that were too big to scan, got lost or stolen, etc...I'll just post whatever I have randomly scanned through the years. For works I've done in highschool/earlier/during first term at Ai, you can visit my temporary portfolio page. It's no longer being updated but here it is anyway: http://joycefan.daportfolio.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment