Thursday, October 11, 2012

Panda-Z

This took way more time to model than I'd expected. I haven't modeled or rendered anything since two terms ago (that's almost half a year ago) so needless to say, I was a bit rusty...or very rusty. I'd forgotten how to set up lighting properly so the rendering alone took me a few hours to figure out and its still not perfect (a bit flat). Also had to create a turntable video which I still need to put into Aftereffects tomorrow.

Modeled and rendered in Maya. No UV texturing (just color accents), that's why the mouth details are gone.

Click thumbnail to enlarge

 

Im disappointed by how flat the final render came out...so here is a screenshot of what it looked like in Maya. What took me forever to model were the details on the large panda head.


No comments:

Post a Comment