Friday, May 3, 2013

Works from last term

A long overdue entry!!

Last term I went to a speed interview and landed an internship! So this term I've been focusing more on working and less school (only taking two classes). Lots of intense photoshop work but the internship is going great and the everything about the studio is awesome. =)  im one happy intern. 

Before the large project started at my internship, they allowed me to play around with cinema 4D (which i've never used before). This is what I did on the first day, just some test models of my headphones and some simple lighting set up. Hope I can learn to use Vray too cause im blown away by how amazing and accurate their lighting is. 












Anywhoo, here are some works from last term. 
First set are from game and pipeline class where we designed, low-poly modeled, and textured our own game prop. We also worked as a class for a small exercise (below). 

Game and pipeline class. 

 As a class we did a quick exercise where each of us modeled/textured a Super Mario game prop in a particular art style. I was in charge of the grey brick wall in the back. We uploaded them into UDK game engine just for fun.
 My final modeled/textured mario kart gas station.

First aid kit  - don't read the labels, they make no sense!! HAHA...theres actually a banana flavored extract, a beer bottle cap, and several alcoholic drinks. Its a troll first aid kit.

Works (in no particular order) I did for a figure drawing class last term. These were originally done on newsprint so it took A LOT of work to photoshop out the grey and uneven lighting. They look a bit washed out because of it. Most of these were 10-20 mins drawings. These are all drawing from a live model.

























No comments:

Post a Comment